Barrett Street Antique Mall is housed in a 28,000 square foot, indoor climate controlled building with a large outside lot with garden, patio, and outdoor decorations.
Barrett Street Antique Mall houses a 120+ dealers including:
• An in-house jeweler and clock store, who both offer sales and repair services;
• Booths of American Oak, Victorian, Mahogany, Walnut, Deco, Antique and Household Furniture that is competitively priced;
• 92 locked and lighted showcases featuring Roseville, Heisey, McCoy and Fiesta, Military Memorabilia, toys, jewelry, decoys, A-Z collectibles to peak anyone’s interest.
• Dealer’s inventory changes daily.
• Seasonal Open Houses with special sales and complimentary buffet
Barrett Street Auction Center is housed in an enclosed; climate controlled 10,000 square foot building with additional two large outside tents. The Auction Center boasts 300+ formal seating, a revolving stage, a high definition camera system with 6 large flat screen televisions and a surround sound system, so no matter where you are seated, you are in the “front row”.
Barrett Street conducts monthly auctions that are open to the public and are all cataloged and contain over 1,000 lots, auctioned in numerical order. The Auction Center is open to the public the day before the Auction for Preview from 8am – 6pm. Barrett Street has 8 professional auctioneers with over 150 years of combined bid calling auction experience. Our auctioneers average 100 lots per hour with all lots videotaped to ensure accountability.