2418 West North Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60647
Tuesday-Saturday: 12 Noon - 7 PM
Sunday: 12 Noon - 5 PM
ShowroomFinder Member Since:
Visit our website
We are An Orange Moon! LOCATED AT 2418 W NORTH AVE. We are Chicago's Mid Century Modern furniture specialist! We also offer Retro, Jet Set Modern, Industrial, French, Victorian, Steampunk, Vintage Lighting, Mirrors, Art & Accessories. Our prices range from "Our 1st Place," to "Selling NY." We'd LOVE to stage your condo, SFH, apartment or loft! Ask about our "Re-MIX & RE-IMAGINE" special, where we use what you have. Need help with an estate? Allow us to handle all the particulars for you. & get this...NO UPFRONT FEES!! Set designers & Studio Industry folks? YES WE RENT! Bottom line--we LOVE design! Visit us in the summer for a quick shot of Cazadores Tequila. During the winter we prefer Heno VSOP. And of course ice cold Corona's all year round. Musical arrangements provided by resident VJ, T-MAC! Come RE-MIX & RE-IMAGINE your home with An Orange Moon! Be the envy! PayPal, Cash, Mastercard, Visa & Discover accepted. Delivery available CITYWIDE
We conduct ESTATE SALES with NO UPFRONT FEES! We also BUY ENTIRE ESTATES! Guten Tag!
1. Clothes produced between 1920s and 1960s are generally considered vintage. Clothing from the 1960s to 1980s is often called “retro.”
2. Generally speaking, vintage clothing sizes run 4-6 sizes smaller than today’s modern clothing sizes. That means vintage clothing is likely to be smaller and tighter on your body than what the tag indicates. ALWAYS try on vintage clothing before purchasing.
3. If a dressing room is not available, try this: to get an idea of your vintage size, simply double your regular size. So if you are a size 5, then your vintage clothing size will be about 10.
4. Vintage accessories such as jewelry, scarves, hats and belts mix with almost any fashion style. Don’t be shy mixing and matching.
5. See something you like? Buy it now, because it’s likely to be gone tomorrow. Remember, true vintage is one-of-kind and will likely always hold its value.
6. Give yourself plenty of time to shop at a vintage store. Clothing often is not grouped by size, so you’re likely to spend hours sorting through racks and boxes.