2209 Southwest 10th Street
Miami, Florida 33135
Wednesday: 12 Noon - 8 PM
ShowroomFinder Member Since:
Visit our website
At Back In Style you'll find a carefully curated collection of women's vintage & designer clothing and accessories, and one of the largest vintage Emilio Pucci collections in the world!
Although our favorite pieces are the retro prints of the 1960s, and 1970s, this vintage fashion boutique offers unique clothing as current as this season and as vintage as the 1940 's because we believe the most stylish way to wear vintage couture is to modernize your look by blending it with the contemporary pieces.
We will even help you put together your own style. Make your evening dress more distinctive by mixing it with a fabulous vintage clutch from the 1950s. Pair a vintage Pucci blouse with some designer jeans. Tote your couture handbag with retro wedges. Add a splash to your little black dress by pining on a vintage rhinestone brooch. No matter how you choose to wear your vintage designer clothing, you will have a one of a kind look that is Back In Style.
We specialize in vintage designer dresses, handbags and shoes. If you are looking for a vintage dress, be sure to check out our extensive collection of 1980s cocktail dresses, and formal gowns. We also have many 1960s party dresses, and 1970s casual dresses In vintage handbags we have a large selection of clutches, evening bags, totes, satchels, and cross body bags. And to pull the look together, try some vintage slingbacks, 1970s peep toe slingbacks, 1980s pumps, or trendy boots. Our favorite designers include Emilio Pucci, Missoni, Lanvin, Lilly Pulitzer, Bessi, Paganne, Geoffrey Beene, Thierry Mugler, Galanos, Oscar de la Renta, Gucci, Ferragamo, Christian Dior, Chanel, Charles Jourdan, Bruno Magli, and Carlos Falchi, just to name a few. Our entire collection includes over 250 designers!
1. Clothes produced between 1920s and 1960s are generally considered vintage. Clothing from the 1960s to 1980s is often called “retro.”
2. Generally speaking, vintage clothing sizes run 4-6 sizes smaller than today’s modern clothing sizes. That means vintage clothing is likely to be smaller and tighter on your body than what the tag indicates. ALWAYS try on vintage clothing before purchasing.
3. If a dressing room is not available, try this: to get an idea of your vintage size, simply double your regular size. So if you are a size 5, then your vintage clothing size will be about 10.
4. Vintage accessories such as jewelry, scarves, hats and belts mix with almost any fashion style. Don’t be shy mixing and matching.
5. See something you like? Buy it now, because it’s likely to be gone tomorrow. Remember, true vintage is one-of-kind and will likely always hold its value.
6. Give yourself plenty of time to shop at a vintage store. Clothing often is not grouped by size, so you’re likely to spend hours sorting through racks and boxes.